Thursday, April 28, 2011

Random Comic (not my own)

Yesterday, Michael sent me a link to a comic strip because it reminded him of me. I know I created this blog to exercise my writing abilities and to incite passion into my creative mind, but I just wanted to share this comic. For some reason, I just really love it. I even printed it out to stick on my refrigerator, possibly the wall if I find a good frame and some other comics to go with it. Here it is:


If someone knows who I should credit, please comment (hint to Michael since he sent it to me).

2 comments:

  1. That is so funny! I wonder where it is from. I don't know if your into comics but you should check out Cats vs. Humans (I think it is a blogspot blog) because those are some funny comics!

    ♥ Courtney from Swap-bot

    ReplyDelete