Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Sometimes I can be random

A couple of days ago my husband asked me to find a sheet of paper for him that had information about Zinio on it. I had just finished posting my blackout poem about reading, so I still had poetry on the mind. As I searched the mess of papers, notebooks, postcards, and receipts in my desk and on the floor (I really do need to clean my desk), this random poem flitted through my mind.

Roses are red.
Violets are blue.
One of these days,
It'll be you.

Isn't it a bit creepy? I wrote my poem down quickly at the behest of my husband (I would have forgotten the poem otherwise.). I don't have a title for it though. Do "Roses are red" poems usually have titles? 

So what kind of poems or scenes from fiction do you create randomly?


No comments:

Post a Comment